Sunday, June 1, 2008

On to Saturday...

My new bag :)
And on Saturday... I set up a booth at the Lakenheath Intermediate School Bazaar. It was such a fun experience to meet and speak to so many people who are looking for family/senior/ and or children's portraits. For all of you who took my card and are now checking out my blog... "it was nice to meet you." Please call or e-mail me soon and we can set up an appointment. And because I think it is so important to support other military families and entrepreneurs like myself I would like to mention a wonderful lady I met yesterday... her name is Christine Swanson. She sews the most beautiful handmade handbags. I picked up mine yesterday and just love it. You can view her store at http://www.sewthoughtful.etsy.com/ . Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: