Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ms. C and her lovely Family

I met Ms. C nearly a year ago when I decided it was time to start taking better care of myself. She is the Leader of the Lakenheath TOPS group. (TOPS stands for Taking off the Pounds Sensibly) She asked that I take these pictures in honor of her losing 100 pounds! I have never met someone with such dedication to a cause. Each Monday evening I would look forward to hearing about her weekly endeavours at the gym and at home with her food choices. I am so proud of the progress she has made! I really feel as if you can see her confidence in these photos. Ms. C has such a beautiful family and has made the important choice to take care of herself so she can enjoy them for so many years to come. I'm so very proud of you and am going to miss you.

No comments: