Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We are leaving early!

I haven't updated here in a month. A lot can happen in the amount of time. Abby has come and gone. We miss you sweetie and hope you are enjoying Frontier Days! And our orders got moved up to October 1st. (Originally we were leaving in March '09 and then it was changed to December and now October!) We found out as soon as we got home from our vacation so Jason and I have been cleaning out all the clutter and deciding what to ship now and what to save for later. It has been a long month but I am happy to say the movers came today and our house is much emptier than it was. However, because we are not leaving until October I kept all my studio equipment to be shipped out later. So I still have the ability to do indoor and outdoor sessions. If have talked with me about scheduling a shoot but we haven't set a date, now is the time to do it. I will continue to take appointment through the month of August and into the first week of September. Just shoot me an e-mail at judyrichardsphotography@yahoo.com if you want to get those pictures done before I have to pack up and leave for good. I have had a few shoots since I updated last. Plus, I worked hard to take lots of pictures of the kids while Abby was with us. Enjoy and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: