Friday, March 6, 2009

Easy as PIE!

I have a confession to make... please don't laugh but here goes... I've never made a pie in my life. Nope never not once. And the exact reason was because well, I was intimidated. So I made cheesecake instead. Silly me. Pie is soooo easy. There is certainly something to that saying. Pie was made.... pumpkin, pecan and apple. Pie was bought... OREO cream pie and something that can't really decide if it is a pie, cake, or a dairy product was created... my cheese cake! And all this done with the help of my best friend and many other small hands. It was a fun day and what was even more, I wore an apron. Did I mention I love living next to family?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! I am so happy for you that you get to make these kind of memories every day. :)