Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homeschooling can be a real challenge.... but sometimes when you (that is me... no, it should be I) when I get to use some of my scrapbooking toys and feel incredibly productive while working on homeschool projects it feels a lot less challenging and more like P - L - A - Y! I can not get over the color of the sky here. It is the most yummy color in the mornings and evenings. Every evening, regardless of what type of weather there was during the day... the sky gets this warm beautiful tone to it. It has me thinking about taking portraits again... outdoor portraits with lots of bokeh and honey tones. I know I still have a while before I do, but it certainly has me thinking ... Jason and I worked on the house this weekend. We are slowly but surly checking off the things we want to get done. One day I will go around the house with my camera and do an entire blog entry about my house that is slowly becoming our home... one thing I did do this weekend was hang up this beautiful hand blown glass ball that my friends from TOPS gave me on my last night there. It looks wonderful with all that yummy light shining through it.

No comments: