Thursday, November 13, 2008

My New BellaDonna Bag

I got my new bag in the mail today... oooh my life is too cute... I ordered a wallet and makeup bag too that all match... thanks so much Miss. T and Miss M....
I've realized as I post these pictures... it's not just the bag... it is that it is handmade. I have a sickness for all things hand made...
For example... I never cared for Polish Pottery until I went to Poland. All it took was for me to see those artisans working their craft and I was totally hooked. Now my kitchen is full of the stuff. I love hand-made quilts, potholders, scarves, gloves, clothing and of course scrapbook pages. Just knowing that someone put "themself" into their project makes me love it all the more.

1 comment:

Mitchell 5 Family said...

YAY!!! I am so glad it got to you. I have a large Bella in the same Olive Lacework and I love how it turned out.